Listen to the Message
“ they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them.” Matthew 6:26
“There’s no need for you to worry. Look at the birds. Look at how they do it. Follow their example.”
Like the birds of the air He wants us to enjoy His abundant provision in every area of life.
1. Persistence is the Pathway
- “charter of prayer” William Barclay
- Prayer involves asking.
- Ye have not because you ask not. James 4:2 KJV
- Prayer involves seeking.
- Prayer involves knocking.
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky
- Persistence is the pathway to God’s abundant provision.
2. Asking is the Fail-Safe.
- God will never give you anything outside the scope of His will.
- When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. James 4:3
3. Blessing Others is the Strategy.
- When you bless others, you open the door for God to bring the blessing of others...
- Luke 6:38
- As you give, you will receive.
- It does no good to pray for God’s provision if your attitude towards everyone else is less than loving.
- Wes re to be a people noted for our mercy, compassion and our generosity.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Blessing others opens the door to God’s blessing in your life.
- They don’t expect the best to build itself and they don’t wait for the worm to crawl up the tree.
- God’s abundant provision is there for us all to receive, and it is up to you and me to do our part.