Listen to the Message
I’ve got so much content in the cargo container of my life that sometimes I’m just too weighted down to move forward.
Learning to stand your ground in a culture of chaos.
The Chaos of a Full Plate
When we’re faced with a challenge, we’re expected to do our part.
Being busy is good, when you are busy with the right things.
I don’t want less cargo, I want a bigger cargo container.
1. Keep an eye out for uncovered bases.
- “No matter what you do, somebody’s going to find something to gripe about.”
- That’s he easy way out, not the immovable way out.
2. Keep an eye out for solutions that won’t compete with your priorities.
- One mistake we make when our schedules become too full is that we start chopping things from our schedule.
- When this is our attitude, the right solution will present itself.
3. Keep an eye out for what others have to offer.
- These seven men were ideal for the job because the apostles had been doing their job.
- You’ll never get to the place where your schedule isn’t full.
- In this life we’ve got a job to do — a world to change.