Listen to the Message
The tiniest morsel of faith yields, it empowers you to do the
(v. 16) "I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him."
(v. 20) "Because you have so little faith..."
(v. 20) "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
The tiniest morsel of faith yields unimaginable results; the tiniest morsel of faith empowers you to do the impossible.
Faith does not operate in the realm of the possible.
1. If your faith is lacking, other people lose out.
- When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven." (Mark 2:5)
- "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." (Acts 3:6)
- By exercising my faith, I can help others experience the blessing of God.
2. If you exercise the smallest amount of faith, you can do the
- (v. 20) "If you have faith a small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
- That obstacle you're facing is not insurmountable.
- Whatever it is you're facing right now that you think is impossible, remember that just a little bit of faith empowers you to do the impossible
- No situation is hopeless; no problem is insurmountable.
3. In order to see results, you have to activate your faith.
(v. 20) If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can SAY to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and IT WILL MOVE.
- In order to move the mountain you have to engage your faith; you have to put it in gear.
- In order to experience results in the life of faith, you have to activate your faith—you have to put it into action—you have to take risks.
- "This sounds good theoretically, but how do I put my faith into action, and how do I develop this kind of faith?"
- You've got to remember that your faith is not in yourself, and your faith is not in faith—your faith is in God.
1. Is the removal of this mountain consistent with God's will?
2. Will it benefit others, directly or indirectly, for the glory of God?
3. What step can I take to put it into action?
It does not take a lot of faith to see miracles happen, it just takes an active faith.
Take that first step toward moving your mountain, and let God's miracle power go to work in your life.
“We should attempt things so great that they are doomed to failure unless God intervenes.”