Listen to the Message
I am friends with God.
“God wants to be your best friend.”
The Christmas holidays bring out the best in us.
The message of Christmas is that God has sent you a friendship request.
God wants to be in a relationship with you.
You and I might be friends, but you’re not at my level.
“What was I thinking?”
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men in whom His favor rests. Luke 2:14
1. God is a friend who listens.
- Psalm 62:8
- Psalm 142:2
- “We must lay before Him want is in us, not what ought to be in us.” CS Lewis
2. God is a friend who gives good advice.
3. God is a friend who is willing to help.
- “Nope, not me. Try someone else.”
- He is willing to help you through whatever challenges you may face.
- You do your part, He does His part.
4. God is friend who wants the best for you.
- John 10:10
- Jeremiah 29:11
5. God is a friend who will bring out the best in you.
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” Henry Ford
- Philippians 1:6