Listen to the Message
The key is to put Christ at the center of our lives.
When we mismanage major areas of our lives there are consequences to pay.
If you mismanage your souls, the consequences are unthinkable.
There are certain fundamental that we never out grow.
1. The First Spiritual Priority is Prayer.
- Prayer is an incredible privilege.
- Mark 1:35
- Luke 5
- “God I am depending on you.”
- Have faith in the God of the dream; let’s ask God to bring the dream to completion.
- When we rely upon prayer, we get what God can do.
2. The Second Spiritual Priority is Reading the Bible.
- The law of his God is in his heart; his feet don’t slip. Psalm 37:31
- Reading the Bible helps us remain dependent on God.
- God will speak to you about you.
- Joshua 1:8
3. The Third Spiritual Priority is Attending Church.
- As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
- “Church attendance is as vital to a disciple as a transfusion of rich, healthy blood to a sick man,” - DL Moody
- When you feel like you are down to nothing.... God is up to something.
- Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible.
4. The Third Spiritual Priority is Showing Your Faith.
- It’s not about confrontation, it’s about communication.
- The most effective method of witnessing is showing your faith to the people you see day in and day out.
- Christianity becomes irresistible when people see it at work in your life.
- John 9:35