Listen to the Message
The team needs only one leader.
You can’t serve two masters.
There are some things in life that you only get one of.
3 things to keep Jesus first in your life.
This is a daily pursuit.
1. Pave a Path for Your Heart to Follow.
- Your heart tends to follow the direction of your money, just like your money tends to follow the direction of your heart.
- Every day pave a new road to follow Jesus.
- Move to something better.
2. Take Your Thought to the Next Level.
- You don’t need to worry about these things.
- “Taking Thiught” is a phase that refers
- There’s a strong connection between what we think and what we say.
- We find it difficult to put our trust in Him, and Him alone.
- 32 “these things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers...” (NLT)
- Every distracting thought would say, “you need me more than you need God”.
- I will not dwell on my doubts, my fears.
- Put Jesus at the top of your what-to-think-about list.
3. Make Today Your Top Priority.
- We all want to spend most of our time in one of two places we don’t need to be.
- One is the past...
- The other is the future.
- It prevents you from focusing on that which most needs your attention.
- It has everything to do with today, this moment.
- “Eventually I will be committed to what I know is right and what I know is true ... but not just yet.”
- One team, one quarterback, one leader.
- It’s impossible to move two directions at one time.
- Not yesterday or tomorrow, but today.