Listen to the Message
We have His Word to give us direction and His Spirit to give us strength.
One of God’s greatest gifts is the gift of a second chance.
I am not an important person but I have an important job to do.
1. Live With A Since Of Purpose
- Paul gave his life to preaching the gospel.
- Your purpose wasn’t created to serve you — you were created to serve your purpose.
2. Live With A Since Of Humility
- He would not allow himself to become too important in his own eyes.
- Our tendency is to act as if we’re the center of the universe.
- Sometimes we forget to live with a sense of humility.
- The Lakers shifted their focus from winning to whining.
- “The Disease of Me leads to the Defeat of Us.” Pat Riley
- When we put our egos ahead of our responsibilities we lose — and we lose big.
3. Live With A Sense Of Wonder.
- Paul didn't fool himself into thinking that he was doing God a favor by being His servant.
- The first is smugness--thinking that God is lucky to have us on His team.
- The second is self pity — complaining about our lot in life and the limitations we must face.
- Why did God place me in this time, this place, this situation?
- If you’re willing God can use you for His glory.