Listen to the Message
We must never forget where our home and our allegiance is — Heaven
He knew what it meant to he his faith put him in some inconvenient places.
1. A Non-Negotiable Faith Means That We Have Established Non-Negotiables in Our Lives
- A Non-Negotiables Lord
- Divine law always supersedes Man’s law, no matter the cost.
- Settle in your heart that no one will ever hold the power to overrule His authority in your life.
2. A Non-Negotiable Truth
- The truth you believe in is the truth you practice.
- “Seek the truth, Listen to the truth, Teach the truth, Love the Truth, Abide by the truth and defend the truth ... Unto death.”
3. A Non-Negotiable Service
- 2# A Non-Negotiable faith need not be confrontational
- “Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.”
- Our first opinion must always be a “peaceful” solution.
- Daniel wasn’t motivated by his own personal ego to prove those around him wrong.
- 3# A Non-Negotiable faith means embracing the consequences of our convictions.
- No matter the consequences, there faith still stands as Non-Negotiable.
- We can only stand such a test when we value ehat we have more than what we lose
- All that life needs to be for us is wrapped up in a single package: Jesus Christ.
- God will take you through the fire under His wings.
- Galatians 6:9
- It’s always too soon to quit!