Listen to the Message
Truth is what God says it is.
"He begged the Lord for guidance."
He surrendered himself to God, so that he wouldn't have to surrender to his enemies.
God can get you through it.
He confronted trouble with a determination to seek the face of God.
God will fight your battles for you.
1. Confront your problems face to face.
- He wants to give you victory in the presence of your enemies.
- He wants you to see how big your enemy really is, so that you can see how great His power really is.
- If your out go exceeds your income the upkeep will be your downfall.
- "Eighty percent of success is simply showing up."
2. Take action right away.
- They moved as soon as it was possible to move.
- "Where there is a hill to climb, don't think that waiting will make it any smaller."
- "I never wear a watch, because I always know it's now--and now is when you should do it."
- "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
- Nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to experience God's power in your life.
- We develop a "what's the use" attitude.
3. Chart your course with praise.