Listen to the Message
How to live in God’s strength.
1. God’s Greatest Resource is Love.
- (v. 16) I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will give you a mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit.
- (V. 18) “may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,”
- Love is God’s greatest resource.
- “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.”
2. God’s Love is your life.
- “And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,”Philippians 1:9 NIV
- “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.”
- Meditation and Contemplation
- “Lord, make your love real to me.”
- It’s a life time process.
3. Living in God’s Love is the key to power.
- “and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:19 NIV
- “He is truly great in power who has power over himself.”
- “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,” Ephesians 3:20 NIV