Listen to the Message
God desires for us to thrive -- to be victorious in all we do.
"Eventually life is going to be easy all the time."
Mountains are a fact of life.
Even the biggest mountain is no match for the word spoken in faith.
Jesus was telling his disciples that there is not any problem in this world equal to the power of God.
1. You have to speak to the mountain.
- The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. (Proverbs 18:21)
- What you say is what you get.
- 1.) Stop speaking to others about the mountain.
- 2.) Speak to the mountain exactly as Jesus tells you to.
- Because Jesus did it and He told us to do it.
2. You have to believe what you're saying.
- Based on the Word of God, you have every right to believe that God is going to give you the victory.
- When you believe something in your heart, you'll back it up with what you do.
- Speaking the word of faith is an essential part of the mountain-moving equation.
3. You have to build your life on grace.
- If you want to block the power of God from working in your life, the fastest way to do it is to refuse to forgive others.
- There is an unbreakable connection between the forgiveness you receive from God and the forgiveness you extend to others.
- Sometimes we want to treat others exactly as their sins deserve.
- Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ in God has forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:32)
- "Forgiveness is to set a prisoner free, and to realize the prisoner was you."
- If you want to experience God's mercy, you must be willing to show mercy to others.
You ignite God's power with the spoken word.
You ignite God's power with faith in action.
And you ignite God's power with a heart full of mercy.