Listen to the Message
You have one life to live and you must make the most of it.
It teaches that what you do in this life comes back to you in this life.
And it teaches that what you do comes back to you in eternity.
Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sow to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. (Galatians 6:7 8)
If you do right you will be paid for doing for doing right; if you do wrong you will paid for doing wrong.
1. Your personal life
- Christianity's influence has made a positive difference in the role women have played in society.
- We should act with integrity toward others.
- We should treat others with respect.
- The way you treat others impacts your relationship with them.
2. Your work life
- Do your job well even when no one is watching.
- Do your job with integrity regardless of who is watching.
- Treat the people who work with you, or for you, or above you, with the respect they deserve.
3. Your spiritual life.
- You cannot sin and get away with it.
- But don't mistake escaping the penalty of sin with escaping the results of sin.
- Your actions have consequences.
- You can rest in God's promise to reward you with an inheritance.
- Change your attitude.
- If you begin to do right, God can begin to bless you.
- God wants to fill your life with good things.