Listen to the Message
How to put your vision in place.
What we do day by day matters.
We need to have a WHY.
If you have a strong enough why You’ll find the strength to do what you need to do.
1. What Do I Really Want?
- “though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.” Psalms 37:24 NIVUK
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33 NIVUK
- The place where God falls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the worlds deep hunger are met.
2. What is the Best Possible Outcome in Every Area?
- Challenge yourself to think in terms of best case scenario.
- Plan A is...
- “though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand. Psalms 37:24 NIVUK
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13 NIVUK
- “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31 NIVUK
- “‘I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.” Job 42:2 NIVUK
3. What is Most Worthy of My Best Effort.
- but only a select few can be considered worthy of our full devotion.
- “Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last for ever.” 1 Corinthians 9:25 NIVUK
The key to 2020 Vision is to develop the ability to see today in terms of where it can take you.
Don’t settle for merely stacking bricks when you can see yourself building a cathedral.