Listen to the Message
1 Chronicles 12:32
Chip away everything that doesn’t look like a horse.
We talked about how vision begins with the ability to see this day with precision and accuracy.
The key to 2020 vision is to develop the ability to see today in terms of where it can take you.
“‘Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.”
Matthew 7:24 NIVUK
“Vision without execution is hallucination.” Thomas Edison
1. You start by reducing your inventory.
- You come to terms with the situation of your life as it is.
- What needs to go?
- What needs to change?
- “Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.” Colossians 3:5 NIVUK
- “Some things have got to go.”
- Living with vision means you are willing to chip away that which needs chipped away.
2. Develop a daily routine.
- He’s taking about making our days count.
- The key to having 2020 vision is the ability to see today in terms of whah needs to be done.
- “from Issachar, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do”
- 1 Chronicles 12:32 NIVUK
3. Settle in for the long haul.
- Steady plodding brings prosperity; hasty speculation brings poverty. Proverbs 21:5
- “Expect Great Things From God; Attempt Great Things For God!”
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
- Galatians 6:9 NIVUK
- Those with the greatest vision are those who are able to see today as it needs to be seen.
- Those with vision understand that the promised future is found in today.